Insurers or their loss adjusters will appoint us to find alternative accommodation at a point when you are no longer able to live in your current home. This also extends to receiving instructions directly from housing associations, property management companies, building companies and property warranty providers.

If you have suffered a major unforeseen eventuality leaving you without a home and in need of emergency accommodation, we can usually assist whilst you make a claim on your home insurance or on your landlord’s insurance. To ease the pressure during a stressful and sometimes upsetting time, we can liaise with your insurance company or appointed loss adjusters.

Please note, it is necessary for the claim to be approved prior to us commencing with a search for a short term rental solution.

If you have been affected by a flood, fire or subsidence at your property, Huluki will find swift, stress-free solutions to your accommodation requirements and make all the arrangements.

Insurance Accommodation

Enquire Now